Master Tony Kook
Master Tony Kook is the current owner of North Shore Taekwondo, West Vancouver Taekwondo, and East Vancouver Taekwondo. Under his direct supervision and his wonderful staff of instructors, they’ve helped thousands of Lower Mainland residents enjoy the many benefits that come with training at our schools.
Passion, Purpose, Practice is our motto. If that sounds appealing to you, please give us a call. We would love to have the privilege of working with you and your family achieve your goals by instilling positive life skills through the practice of martial arts.
Master Tony Kook has 32 years experience in Taekwondo, and 20 years teaching experience with adults and children.
He is a Certified Master Instructor with WTF, BCWTF, and WTF Canada.
• 9 time BC Provincial Lightweight Champion (1994 – 2002)
• 2 time Canadian National Lightweight Champion (2000,2001)
• Certified 6th degree Black Belt with the WTF (World Taekwondo Federation)
• BC Taekwondo Federation Board of Director
• Taekwondo Canada Governance Committee member
• Former Secretary General for the BC Taekwondo Federation
• Current Vice President of the BC Taekwondo Federation
• Current Vice President of Taekwondo Canada